Thisbe Puzzle, 1,000pc
Thisbe is the heroine from a Babylonian forbidden-love story, where she can only communicate with her love through a crack in the wall between their houses. This puzzle features the artwork of John William Waterhouse (1849-1917), an English painter well known for his participation in the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood; a collection of poets and painters who rebelled against the art establishment.
- 1,000-Piece Velvet-Touch Jigsaw Puzzle
- Puzzle box includes a high quality print and a zip-lock bag
- Dimensions: 13 x 9.5 x 2 in (33 x 24.1 x 5.1 cm)
- Made in Poland
- Boxes display beautifully like books on a shelf, using minimal space
- A percentage of the proceeds are donated to The JED Foundation
Member Price: $36.00
Art & Fable Puzzle Company aims to expand the audience of hard-working artists and to bring attention to the beautiful illustrations and stories of forgotten fables. Their licensed artists are full of passion and imagination, providing diverse and contemporary images for their puzzles, allowing you to bring fine art into your home, onto your table and into your hands!